Many odd symptoms and unexplained pains in our limbs (and our body) for example, tingling, burning, tension, pulling, tightening, crawling and abdominal pains are caused by unperceivable movement imbalances in the neck or back which can affect our spinal joint biomechanics, nerve dynamics and cause referred pain.
These symptoms are remembered in our brains and can also be triggered or aggravated by stress, anxiety and simply by concentrating on the!
- The physical and psychological ‘drivers’ need to be identified and corrected with ‘brain training’ and ‘movement retraining’
- We will explain your diagnosis, explain your pain and help you
- to relearn balanced muscle patterns
- to restore optimal dynamic alignment in the spinal segments
- to regain normal daily lives be that walking to the shops or competing in our sport internationally!
These are some of the many diagnoses that we treat;
- Acute back pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Trapped Nerves
- Chronic back pain/ longstanding back pain,
- Neck pain, neck stiffness
- Acute ’frozen shoulder’/severe arm pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Prolapsed disc
- Degeneration and arthritic spinal conditions
- Stiffness and immobility