What We Do!
North Devon Physio cater for a very wide range of ailments, treating people from every sector of society from those with longstanding, debilitating pain, to people simply getting back to normal daily activities and also those wishing to participate in their sports, be they beginners or elite athletes.
Headaches, Neck pain, Whiplash, Unexplained chest pain, Frozen shoulder, Shoulder pain or stiffness, Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow, Back pain, Sciatica, Wrist pain, Hip, knee pain, Foot, ankle pain, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, Work related disorders, Upper limb disorders and postural problems, Arthritis, Every day wear and tear.
North Devon Physio:
- Has extensive experience in treating joint sprains, muscle strains, neck and back pain, sports injuries, and longstanding pain.
- Provides post operative treatment and rehabilitation, achieving excellent results in treating nerve dysfunctions and nerve pain.
- Assesses and treats muscle and movement imbalances, teaching the correct use of core muscles, Pilates exercises and progressive core muscle strengthening.
- Undertakes biomechanical assessments and musculo skeletal screening for injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Uses mainly ‘hands on’ treatments including joint mobilisation and manipulation, soft tissue massage, releases and stretches and a variety of strengthening techniques.
- Offers ultrasound, interferential therapy and TENS.
In summary, treatment with North Devon Physio will help you to feel better, get better and stay better.
Our aim is to get you back to your normal level of activity with the least risk of your pain or injury returning.
Is a physical approach to treat pain, disability, movement imbalance and disease, correcting and improving the body’s natural healing mechanisms and facilitating your complete rehabilitation and return to a full active lifestyle.